⬇️Click this Link to buy Omdhatu “PANCHDHATU ATTA : ⬇️
Millets are the oldest staple food of Indian Continent also known as SHRIDHANYA. It dates back to 3500 BC to 4500 BC as mentioned in oldest Yajurveda text.
Panchdhatu Atta is made out of 5 Millets :-
1. PEARL MILLET – Incredibly Nutrient dense, Fights against Type II Diabetes
2. SORGHUM – Rich in Thiamine, Niacin, Riboflavin & Phytochemicals
3. FOXTAIL MILLET – Balances Blood Sugar and Boosts Immunity
4. BARLEY – Improve Bone Strength and High fibre content
5. BLACK GRAM – Great Source of Fibre and Protein, Prevents Heart diseases